- Support and further develop tools and processes to enhance communication between Operations, Network and Systems Engineering, Asset Management, Data Center Services, and Project Management.
- Work cross functionally with teams to drive process improvements and automation related to the efficient deployment and recovery of hardware.
- Project Management of infrastructure initiatives to realign data center usage as needed.
- Work with Asset Management to prioritize allocation of available hardware to both infrastructure and business projects.
- Function as a liaison within the Technology organization with the objective of facilitating the movement and installation of hardware.
- Act as a consultant to the Project Management and Architecture organizations.
- Supply-Chain Logistics, Inventory Management, Shipping and Receiving
- Manage store room space and imaging lab.
- Working closely with remote sites to ensure all Logistics issues resolved.
- Monitor, update and maintain ticket queues, work on tickets
- Imaging and test equipment. Receiving hardware (inbound stock) and document items.
- Shipping hardware (outbound stock) and document items.
- Good hardware knowledge (network/laptops/PCs/Peripherals etc.).
- Able to lift/move up to 50 pound items on a daily basis.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with excellent follow up
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong detail orientation
- Excellent customer interface.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed