The Global Security Communications Program Manager, EMEA is responsible for the development and implementation of Global Security internal communications for the EMEA region. This role will report to the Global Security Communications Manager in Menlo Park, CA, USA. Communications Program Manager will be responsible for communication strategies, plans and execution, content creation and review, crisis communications, and maintaining the EMEA Global Security communications archive and various relevant documentation.
We are looking for an independent, highly skilled and experienced communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to take complex information and communicate it clearly, concisely, and accurately without relying on technical or corporate jargon. Possess cross-functional perspective with the ability link the organization's managers, departments, goals, services, and employees as a communication liaison.
- Develop and execute internal communication strategies that inform, connect, and engage employees and generate meaningful conversations
- Identify audiences and communications channels and tailor messaging with the appropriate tone and content
- Create employee and Global Security stories that enhance the brand and increase awareness
- Ensure consistency across communications to strengthen the organization’s brand and voice
- Build partnerships with internal stakeholders and corporate communication teams to develop internal communications in advance of organizational initiatives and announcements
- Advise various Global Security teams on communications strategies, content development, and audience needs
- Identify intersection points across multiple projects and teams to maximize efforts and consolidate communication to reduce communication noise.
- Partner with the various teams across the company and within the organization to understand upcoming initiatives.
- Respond to emerging situations and tailor communications to all audience levels within Facebook
- Prioritize and multi-task across multiple projects with cross-functional partners and teams
- Monitor internal social pages for employee sentiment, comments, and questions about Global Security
- Execute new Communications project scopes and initiatives for teams, tracking and monitoring and action items accordingly
- Ensure current Communications projects are on track and completed in a timely manner
- Maintain the Global Security Communications calendar
- Coordinate and document team information and content
- Work in a variety of communications platforms: social media, emails, video, wiki, digital signage, etc.
- Work closely with the Global Security Communications Manager to support communications and additional initiatives where needed
- Experience with document management and/or information architecture
- Previous background in Physical Security or similar field
- Experience with design and branding, either in conception or creation
- Experience with knowledge base and collaborative tools such as: Confluence, SharePoint, Wiki, and WordPress
- Experience with HTML, CSS, or similar a plus
• Relevant professional experience in Internal Communications, Crisis Communications, Social Media, PR, or Marketing • Editorial, copywriting experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and adapt quickly
• Experience working with a large global company
• Experience in project and process management
• Keen problem-solving and analytical skills combined with strong business acumen
• Exceptional attention to detail, solid time management, and ability to prioritize and multi-task across multiple projects with cross-functional partners and teams
• Analytical mindset and ability to understand and learn the organizational infrastructure and internal needs, and help define and drive processes
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, English, or similar field
5+ years relevant experience in communications or similar field
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed