Would you like to work in a dynamic fast-moving environment that values social interaction as well as technical prowess? We pride ourselves on hiring bright, driven, enthusiastic people that have experience in supporting both Windows and Mac environments. Strong interpersonal communication skills with a high degree of empathy is a must. You must love helping people! As a Remote Field Technician, you are the ‘Face of IT’, an Ambassador to our co-workers. We want people for whom going “above and beyond” is second nature, who value the people behind the problems, and for whom technology is their passion. We want to deliver the best IT Support experience in the world and if you think you are up to the challenge….read on…
* Provide White-Glove concierge level customer experience supporting internal employees face-to-face, via chat and over the phone.
* Schedule and communicate travel to regional offices to provide in-person support on a regular basis.
* Provide constant updates to your users to keep them in the loop with the status of their incidents, requests or problems.
* Educate users on basic functions and new technologies that will help streamline their workflow
* Troubleshoots network connectivity issues including; digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi, and wired connectivity to the internal network.
* Supports users on applications and tools within the environment including; Office Suite, RSA, Okta, Collaboration tools (Zoom, WebEx, Jabber, etc), Mac and Windows OS.
* Provide walkup/desktop support during normal business hours, Mon-Fri.
* Maintain local inventory to ensure replacement equipment is always on hand.
* Support IT Escalations impacting the site
* Conference room support and maintenance
o Provide Audio/Visual support for large scale meetings, and proactively test equipment to ensure full functionality.
o Room sweeps/break fix
* Coordinate closely with the Office Manager to determine when issues arise how best to resolve them and with which team/course of action
* Support Local Wallboard maintenance
* Must be willing to travel
* Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
* Inviting personality, friendly, sociable
* Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes.
* Ability to take notes and record all interactions and steps taken with the users.
* Ability to keep work area clean and organized
* Ability to follow proper escalation paths
* Working knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD administration
* Strong Windows 7/Windows 10 Enterprise Environment, Mac OS X El Capitan and Sierra, respectively