Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world's biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide.
Global Security Strategic Initiatives (GSSI) develops global programs that optimize processes, mitigate risk, and drive results to support the mission of the company and the advancement of the Global Security organization.
As the Global Security Strategic Initiatives (GSSI) Communications Coordinator, you will report to the Content Management and be responsible for leading and/or supporting assigned GSSI projects and the cross-functional efforts associate with their delivery.
- Support Content Management and Visual Design function to ensure alignment of materials and content with the strategic message and communications of GSSI.
- Oversee calendar of Content Management and Visual Design function.
Utilize effective communication strategies to ensure key strategic planning management updates are shared consistently and effectively with GS and GSSI leadership.
- Present monthly reports on activity to demonstrate attribution, results and using results for continuous improvement in efficiency for GSSI and its customer.
- Coordinate project development that ensures effective and efficient implementation, evaluation, and reporting of communications activities.
- Maintain GSSI branding and voice through both content and through verbal communication.
Ability to prioritize, handle multiple assignments, manage and meet tight deadlines, and quickly adapt to meet unexpected and urgent requests.
Must have a thorough understanding of the organization’s strategic goals to facilitate the process of matching project objectives to business needs.
Work cross-functionally across Global Security to build a secure, professional customer relationship with expert customer service and brand representation.
- Ability to assist in developing and documenting organization's strategic and long-range goals.
Provide information to the strategic planning team and/or management regarding content and research information in clear, concise presentations.
- Bachelor’s in Communications, PR, Marketing, Advertising, English or equivalent required
- 1-2 years progressive project coordination experience required
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service, Written/Verbal Communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong process and analytical skills with sharp decision-making abilities
- Ideal candidate will be highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ideal candidate will be tech savvy and comfortable using technology to manage projects and solve problems
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed