The receptionist provides general administrative and clerical support. The receptionist is the initial point of contact for all those who visit the office, it is crucial that this person exhibits professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Greets guests entering organization and notifies host upon guest arrival
- Provides excellent customer service to clients
- Ensures project knowledge across the Reception team
- Receives and routes deliver items
- Provides general administrative and clerical support
- Provides support and coverage for team and/or special events, including badging
- Manages high volume lobby while simultaneously keeping reception area organized
- Collects candidate applications, including NDA, and re-routes to appropriate party
- Arrange for ground transportation as needed
- Provides coverage for other receptionists for lunch and/or PTO
- Additional projects and duties as assigned
- Maintains a clean and professional appearance
- Excellent organizational skills
- Possesses a positive attitude, even in difficult situations
- Proficient in working within a team environment and independently
- Excellent multi-tasking and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments Is self-directed and possesses a take-initiative approach
Previous experience in heavy volume customer service
Excellent computer skills, specifically in MS Office Suite and Web
High School Diploma or GED
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed