Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services. The Global Security Programs team mission is to ship innovative security programs that protect
people, assets, and reputation.
The Program Specialist III will provide general project coordination in support of the execution and implementation of Global Environmental, Health and Safety Management Team. This will include projects, programs, processes, safety policies, best practices, and tasks associated with these initiatives; ultimately achieving full compliance with local, state, and federal and company regulations.
• Develop insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems.
• Evaluate the impact of proposed changes, with attention to scalability and sustainability over time.
• Create project plans and build consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders.
• Manage cross-functional projects from outline to implementation, design and compose weekly reports, industry benchmarking.
• Support the Global Environmental, Health and Safety Management Team for overall EHS process implementation and oversight.
• Develop and sustain systems to drive compliance, continuous injury reduction and environmental performance.
• Coach and train business partner in EHS responsibilities, as needed.
• Review internal EHS policies and practices, conduct job hazard and risk assessments towards the identification and mitigation of risks, as needed.
• Maintain Environmental, Health and Safety Management Systems.
• Maintain filing systems for Environmental, Health and Safety activities, such as training and hazardous waste manifests.
• Manage floor warden team to facilitate meetings, maintain records, and coordinate and provide training.
• Update safety manuals, SOP, etc. to assist with business partners that Global EHS support.
• Perform baseline assessments for EHS within the realm of the organization and business partners that Global EHS support.
• Assist with environmental permits and issues and/or tasks as needed.
• Proficient with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
• Strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organization
• Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding setting
• Ability to quickly learn and master new technology
• Bachelor’s degree in field of environmental, health, and safety or relevant experience.