Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The EHS Program Specialist – Emergency Management Programs (EHS Specialist) develops, authors, and manages EHS programs, processes and reports related to Emergency Action Plans (EAP) including emergency evacuation plans, written emergency prevention and response plans are being developed across FB sites/operations without a process in place to assure compliance with local regulatory requirements, industry standards and following a uniform company set of requirements.
- Evaluate, design, develop, and author the emergency management procedures, plans, documents and other programs, procedures, processes and systems to ensure compliance with EHS law.
- Create global Emergency Action Plan (EAP) standards.
- Survey the global regulatory and industry standard requirements and recommend alternative FB standards.
- Work with FB EHS and Global Security (GS) to gain buy-in from FB stakeholders.
- Develop and document FB work instructions for EAP standards.
- Work with FB EHS to implement EAP standards.
- Identify and develop projects or initiatives that effectively manages EHS compliance and risk mitigation objectives.
- Process for emergency evacuation postings including: identification of roles and responsibilities, expectations for a temporary and final plan process, what is required on First Day of Business (FDOB), access to original CAD drawings, uniform vendor(s), reduce cycle time.
- Standard should consider regulatory and other requirements for: emergency evacuation, location of AEDs, fire extinguishers, safety showers/eye washes, first aid kits and other emergency response equipment.
- Work with FB EHS and GS on process for written Emergency Prevention and Response Plans, site emergency contact postings, training including New Employee Orientation.
- BS in environmental, health, safety or relevant scientific or engineering field or 3+ years’ experience in an EHS programs, operations or engineering function.
- 3 years’ experience of applied EHS management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple & technically complex assignments concurrently. Organized, analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solver, project management skills and strong focus on results.
- Ability to be an effective communicator and send clear, concise and consistent messages, both verbally and in writing including the ability to effectively present proposed plans and results to management.
- Ability to develop and deliver projects tasks, work product, goals and objectives.
- Able to effectively communicate with and influence senior leadership.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed