Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The GS team mission is to proactively identify potential issues worldwide that would compromise the safety of our employees, users, facilities and technology. The Project Specialist I will support of the execution and implementation of GS projects, programs, processes, best practices, and directives.
- Works within program discipline and develops expertise as the documentation SME, to expedite revisions, corrections, and changes to previously published documentation.
- Acts as project coordinator for the Client FTE on both internal and cross-functional projects.
- Supports management through project planning and coordination to meet commitments on time and within resource limitations; with client and management approval, assists with the determination of requirements, priorities and monitoring of progress.
- Evaluates project status and resource utilization; implements changes as needed; reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Creates project plans and builds consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Meets regularly with client management for status updates.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Experience with Physical Security or Security Systems is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organization
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding setting
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Communications, or similar fields; or equivalent practical experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed