The receptionist provides general administrative and clerical support. The receptionist is the initial point of contact for all those who visit the office, it is crucial that this person exhibits professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Provides excellent customer service to clients
- Collects candidate applications, including NDA, and re-routes to appropriate party
- Greets guests entering organization and notifies host upon guest arrival
- Ensures project knowledge across the Reception team
- Receives and routes deliver items
Manages high volume lobby while simultaneously keeping reception area organized
- Provides general administrative and clerical support
- Provides support and coverage for team and/or special events, including badging
- Provides coverage for other receptionists for lunch and/or PTO
- Additional projects and duties as assigned
- Arrange for ground transportation as needed
- Prior Reception or Security Industry experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Previous experience in heavy volume customer service
- Excellent computer skills, specifically in MS Office Suite and Web Demonstrated 2+ years’ experience in heavy volume customer service.
- Proficient in working within a team environment and independently.
- Excellent multi-tasking and customer service skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed