The receptionist provides general administrative and clerical support. The receptionist is the initial point of contact for all those who visit the office, it is crucial that this person exhibits professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Lead, develop and support the frontline reception team To include; Leads, Sr./Jr. Receptionists, Greeters (MPK and field)
- Provide regular, ongoing 1:1s to Reception staff
- Set goals, develop action plans for service growth and areas of opportunity
- Facilitate team meetings and ensure communication is shared with urgency
- Conduct meetings with Service Delivery Manager and staff
- Collaborate, facilitate and observe team meetings
- Attend leadership meetings and provide input
- Support governance (QBRs, Client meetings, etc.)
- Manage personnel with ultimate goal of “best place to work” culture
- Address conduct issues with urgency
- Communicate needs back to Milestone leadership (payroll issues, ADP access, benefits, travel, etc.)
- Follow up on groups and events that the field reception team assist with
- Ensure daily expectations are met
- Follow up with tasks, load balance as needed
- Spot check work attire, name tags, greetings, lobby cleanliness
- Possess positive attitude, even in difficult situations.
- Proficient in working with in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organizations.
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented.
- Be self-directed and possess a takes-initiative approach, is resourceful.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Excellent multi-tasking and customer service skills
- Clean professional appearance.
- Able to safely lift and move a minimum of twenty (20) pounds.
- Previous experience in heavy volume customer service role, preferably in hospitality.
- Proven experience leading a large, diverse group.
- Excellent communication skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed