Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Global Security is on a rapid growth and maturation journey and we have a bold vision to create a unique, applicable Compliance program that will enable us to more effectively support Facebook’s mission. We are excited and committed to designing and formalizing our long-term strategy and roadmap to ensure that GS aligns with the business drivers of our key partners and stakeholders.
This role requires a dynamic personality that can work successfully in a diverse environment and reduce ambiguity. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of enhancing informed decision making through alternative analysis, adversary emulation, and attack modelling. The ideal candidate will be helping decision makers to challenge their own assumptions about systems and processes to reach more desirable outcomes, through the development of custom-tailored emulation capabilities for a wide range of potential
• Leads daily operations and directs the implementation of standards, procedures and best practices that ensures a cohesive, consistent and uniformed global program.
• Manage end-to-end project plans ensuring on-time delivery while driving execution.
• Coordinate the design and building of an internal Red Team for the Global Security organization that recognizes the culture of Facebook, meets the business needs of Global Security, and creates integrations and synergies with other partners.
• Work directly with client to develop strategies, programs, systems and tools that enhances the approach in keeping employees safe and secure.
• Coordinate internal Red Team activities, to include: meetings; ensuring reports and documentation are provided to appropriate leaders and partners as needed; capturing, tracking and enforcing action items.
• Identify and socialize critical metrics for all areas of accountability.
• Support the development of practices, processes, mechanisms and the documentation for these activities, both internally and with working groups.
• Liaise with cross-functional partners to ensure that our Red Team program captures and addresses the various industry trends.
• Manages performance metrics to evaluate progress and success.
• Utilize internal tools to assign, track, and process Red Team assessments and site audits
• Support the development of, and drive controls to provide, synergetic engagement with key partners and stakeholders.
• Continuously collaborate with Global Security partners and cross functional partners across the company to encompass the goals of the business into the Global Security Red Team Program.
• Proficient in MS Suites to include Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
• 2+ years of experience in Red team engagements including physical and social engineering.
• Experience in building a Red Team Program from the ground up
• In depth knowledge of security technology, processes and guidelines necessary to build a Red Team program that delivers actionable vulnerability test results.
• 2+ years of project management experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Proven record of working on the full life cycle of programs and initiatives from design through delivery.
• Reporting findings, business impact and remediation recommendations.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills to influence operational changes, drive collaboration and maximize adoption of new ideas, tools and practices
• Flexibility to adapt to changing business situations
• Ability and desire to collaborate and work with cross functional stakeholders across different time zones
• Advanced problem-solving capabilities and refined analytical skills
• Aptitude for learning new terminology quickly
• Candid, transparent, dynamic and trustworthy
• Experience with Physical Security or Security Systems such as CCure or Genentech is a plus