Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The Global Security Strategic Initiatives (GSSI) team develops global programs that mitigate risk and optimize processes to support the mission of the company and the advancement of the Global Security organization. To help protect our people, assets and reputation, we implement and manage strategic solutions that are repeatable and scalable.
This role is responsible for, but not limited to, coordinating efforts associated with design, implementation, and maintenance of security auditing procedures and best practices. A successful candidate will perform all mentioned responsibilities on a global level.
• Manage cross-functional projects from outline to implementation, design and compose weekly reports, industry benchmarking.
• Write concise technical documentation including but not limited to the following: knowledge base, Wiki, Processes, Best Practices, training material, and presentation.
• Maintain document control system and content for organization, content, and style.
• Lead or assist with retention, file naming and file storage initiatives
• Look for operational efficiencies while documenting content and communicate areas of improvement within process to subject matter experts (SMEs) and managers.
• Work collaboratively with various technical disciplines and develop technical documentation that satisfies its intended purpose, within schedule and budget limitations.
• Understand and apply content towards different content types, tailor content to best fit audience, and apply critical thinking to ensure that content meets standards.
• Maintain working knowledge of other industry-standard platforms.
• Write and simplify processes and procedures into understandable language, workflows, and instructions.
• Participate in all aspects of documentation development from product planning through release, including but not limited to: develop, writing, editing, and publishing content.
• Demonstrated project management skills that drive results
• Demonstrated leadership skills in a cross-pyramid capacity.
• Knowledge of processes & procedures development.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
• Ability to quickly learn and master new technology.
• Experience with document management and/or information architecture.
• Direct project and process management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Communications, or similar fields; or 5+ years of equivalent practical experience.