Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The Global Security Strategic Initiatives (GSSI) team develops global programs that mitigate risk and optimize processes to support the mission of the company and the advancement of the Global Security organization. To help protect our people, assets and reputation, we implement and manage strategic solutions that are repeatable and scalable.
As the Global Security Strategic Initiatives (GSSI) Strategic Business Partner, you will report to the Strategic Business Partnerships Lead and be responsible for leading and/or supporting assigned GSSI projects and the cross- functional efforts associate with their delivery.
- Conduct cross-functional strategic interviews with key internal Global Security business partners
- Gather customer feedback and complete benchmark studies to support a business case or project investment decision package.
- Ability to identify trends and their affects from various data sources.
- Develop SBP support metrics
- Understand and help define the business drivers to provide insightful recommendations for addressing complex operational and strategic problems.
- Evaluate the impact of proposed changes, with attention to scalability and sustainability over time
- Proof and edit communications, Best Practice documents, resource tools and trainings
- Provides other Strategic Business Partners with information and recommendations to assist in the development of their correspondences with external partners.
- Create project plans and build consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects from outline to implementation.
- Coordinate meetings as needed
- Assist in conceptualizing a strategy to increase the reach and impact of our ongoing efforts in Global Security to better support and to create a safe and secure environment for our people.
- Fosters strong cross pyramid partnerships and able to effectively prioritize workload demands to meet project deadlines
- Creative formatting of web-based training templates and knowledge articles, business reviews and presentation documents
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 3+ years relevant experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills that drive results
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a cross-pyramid capacity.
- Knowledge of processes & procedures development
- Knowledge of Balanced Scorecard
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed