Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Global Security Strategic Initiatives (GSSI) develops global programs that optimize processes, mitigate risk, and drive results to support the mission of the company and the advancement of the Global Security organization.
As GSSI Strategic Planning Coordinator II for the Business Intelligence team, you will report to the Business Intelligence Lead and be responsible for supporting assigned GSSI BI projects and the cross-functional efforts associated with their delivery. The successful applicant will be creative and a logical thinker who likes to answer complex questions through rigorous analyses
- Develop insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems.
- Organize, specify and document the requirements to ensure they are complete and unambiguous
- Demonstrated proficiency in bridging the gap between technical and non-technical teams to produce valuable tools and information
- Use all available data to monitor operational KPI and raise potential outliers or risks to KPI goals.
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence lead to turn data driven findings into operational successes
- Discover the underlying business need to be addressed and information related to the project requirements, often through conversations with managers and stakeholders
- Review and validate customer data as it is collected
- Work collaboratively with various technical teams and develop technical documentation that satisfies its intended purpose, within schedule and budget.
- Write processes and procedures into understandable language, workflows, and instructions.
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Create project plans and build consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders
- Utilize effective communication strategies to ensure key project updates are shared consistently and effectively with GS and GSSI leadership
- Build and grow relationships across GS organization and with cross functional partners
- Create concise technical documentation including but not limited to the following: knowledge base, Wiki, Processes, Best Practices, training material, and presentation.
- Drive GS and GSSI objectives by managing cross-functional projects from outline to implementation, design and compose weekly reports, industry benchmarking
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or information system
- 2+ years business reporting responsibility in operational or financial reporting environments.
- 2+ years in analyst role or similar cross functional role working between technical and non-technical teams.
- High attention to detail and demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and willing to learn new technologies
- Ability to draft professional e-mails and reports, and to clearly and effectively communicate information to internal audiences and stakeholders
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Tech savvy, thrives on using technology to manage projects and solve problems
- Experience with document management and/or information architecture.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed