Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Serve as a key member of the Global Security team, as a subject matter expert with Global Supply Chain Security in policy, audit, and compliance of the company and Third Party Operated business units. The role will support the further development of global standards, policy, audit and compliance program, and manage multiple internal and external relationships.
- Manage schedule for audits, compliance reviews, and corrective actions implementations for a Global Supply Chain Security program.
- Lead a cross functional team of internal partners for policies and creation of corresponding audit templates for Physical Security, Business Continuity, and Information Security.
- Support all Supply Chain projects including communication, documentation tools, annual audits, security chain of custody for shipments to meet C-TPAT and TAPA certifications.
- Support Global Security Programs Site Assessment initiatives by drafting new templates, new processes and connecting information to vendor tool.
- Data mining of multiple audit and compliance findings to generate standardized corrective action and management of vendor Supply Chain tool.
- Support all general security projects including technical security solutions, travel safety program and physical security with end to end solutions.
- Manage relationships with Third Party Vendors for Global Security
- Create and track Supply Chain service and travel expenses.
- Represent Global Security in meetings with internal and external partners.
- Attend ARVR Events in support of team programs.
- Additional duties as required by the Business.
- Up to 10% travel domestically and internationally required, while maintaining the effectiveness of the full remote workload.
- Demonstrated project management skills that drive results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a cross-pyramid capacity.
- Knowledge of processes & procedures development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology.
- Experience with document management and/or information architecture.
- Direct project and process management experience.
- Creative / Graphic Design
- Photoshop / Adobe
- Proficient with MS Suites: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Editorial, copywriting, and/or analytics experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Communications, or similar fields; or 5+ years of equivalent practical experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed