Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
- Develop insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems.
- Evaluate the impact of proposed changes, with attention to scalability and sustainability over time.
- Create project plans and build consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Manage cross-functional projects from outline to implementation.
- Manage project budget/PO.
- Assist the Project Manager with projects, task management, deadlines, and follow up.
- Other duties as assigned by client.
- Invoice processing, PO review & assignment, and invoice quality review
- Weekly reporting on activities and status for all open items
- Tracking & reporting timelines for requests weekly
- 2 – 4 or more years of applicable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or relevant experience.
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organization.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding setting.
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed