Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Ensure all functions mentioned below are carried out in an efficient and effective manner whilst providing security support to the region as requested by Security Management Team. Offer leadership, management and guidance to the regional Security Team leaders and Receptionists.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Security Management Team
- To provide support and guidance on new Facebook office locations first day of business (FDOB’s)
- To provide support and guidance on projects within region
- To conduct interviews to identify potential new Site Managers, officers and Receptionists
- To assist in the roll out of any new systems and programs
- To assist in the delivery of security at special events
- To meet regularly with Team leaders/Supervisors to address any issues and gather status updates region wide
- To Liaise with and support the Facebook Security Operations Center (SOC) as required
- Assist in the training of new Site Security Team leaders, Receptionists
- Oversee the consistency of Facebook security programs region-wide
- To liaise regularly with vendor operational representatives to address any issues and to coordinate any recruitment or staffing changes
- To work closely with the Regional Security Portfolio Manager to ensure the delivery of high quality security services across the region
- At least 2 years of experience in Hospitality Management or 5 five years of equivalent work experience
- Expert Microsoft Office and Outlook knowledge
- Ability to work diligently and independently
- Ability and willingness to perform physical security detail
- Ability to work in highly stressful and demanding conditions
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively
- Have Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
- Ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and outside vendors
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed