Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
- Organizing and inputting task and events data.
- Monitors tasks and following up on deliverables.
- Maintaining and updating documents on a daily, monthly, quarterly basis.
- Supports the team or department, including agenda and meeting material creation, issue and decision-making tracking, status reporting, and documentation management.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical team members.
- Works with clients and supervisors to identify and prioritize new and existing business initiatives, which focus on consistent and efficient Global Security Services.
- Ability to extract data from dashboards and translate into documents / spreadsheets.
- Evaluates project status and resource utilization; implements changes as needed; reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Provide other technical and project support duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by client or Milestone management.
- Serve as the event security coordinator for all hosted and attended events.
- Partner with internal and external intelligence resources to provide necessary security and safety information to the events team prior to, during, and post events.
- Coordinate event security support with domestic and international security vendors.
- Coordinate real-time event monitoring of events with the Global Security Operations Center.
- Assist in developing a secure transport model for assets utilized at events.
- Assist in developing an asset-tracking program for events.
- Organize, lead, and manage a team of event coordinators in full accordance with client's policies, SOPs, and expectations
- Manage the assigned team to make sure they follow uniform processes
- Manage, mentor, and periodically evaluate the performance of individual event coordinators
- Represent global security in meetings with internal and external partners.
- 3 or more years of project or event coordination
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Possesses excellent planning, organizational, and motivational skills
- Able to write clearly and succinctly in technical and non-technical formats
- Able to infuse innovation and creativity
- Demonstrates courage with difficult issues despite personal risk or discomfort
- Strong collaborator with proven ability to build successful cross functional relationships
- Effectively interact with all levels of the organization
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed