- Provide White-Glove concierge level customer experience supporting internal employees face-to-face, via chat and over the phone.
- Schedule and communicate travel to regional offices to provide in-person support on a regular basis.
- Provide constant updates to your users to keep them in the loop with the status of their incidents, requests or problems.
- Educate users on basic functions and new technologies that will help streamline their workflow
- Troubleshoots network connectivity issues including; digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi, and wired connectivity to the internal network.
- Supports users on applications and tools within the environment including; Office Suite, RSA, Okta, Collaboration tools (Zoom, WebEx, Jabber, etc), Mac and Windows OS.
- Provide walkup/desktop support during normal business hours, Mon-Fri.
- Maintain local inventory to ensure replacement equipment is always on hand.
- Support IT Escalations impacting the site
- Conference room support and maintenance
- Provide Audio/Visual support for large scale meetings, and proactively test equipment to ensure full functionality.
- Room sweeps/break fix
- Coordinate closely with the Office Manager to determine when issues arise how best to resolve them and with which team/course of action
- Support Local Wallboard maintenance
- Must be willing to travel
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Inviting personality, friendly, sociable
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes.
- Ability to take notes and record all interactions and steps taken with the users.
- Ability to keep work area clean and organized
- Ability to follow proper escalation paths
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD administration
- Strong Windows 7/Windows 10 Enterprise Environment, Mac OS X El Capitan and Sierra, respectively
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed