Global Security Executive Protection team is looking for a project coordinator to help the team organize and manage its portfolio of projects. The successful candidate must have experience in project coordination, ability to think both tactically and analytically, and have the skills to optimize our delivery process. The project coordinator must be proactive, results-driven and detail-oriented; the candidate must thrive in team environment, and be able to work independently.
- Support Executive Protection Team in organizational and operational aspects of the services the team provides including scheduling, project setup, planning, data management, controlling, and closing.
- Determine training program priorities based on guidance of Executive Protection team. Schedule trainings; coordinate with internal stakeholders, external consultants, and vendors to implement training plan, and ensure trainings are completed.
- Track and report data on supported projects.
- Drive internal and external process improvements, consulting with cross-functional and vendor teams to understand the needs and pain points; solve workflow issues to ensure operational excellence.
- Assist with other projects and supporting activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of experience coordinating projects.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Excellent partnership and communication skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed