Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The Project Coordinator II will assist by tracking team projects and tasks using internal tools to ensure timely completion of deliverables and accurate capture of metrics; while also providing project support to new and ongoing initiatives. The Project Coordinator will provide general project coordination in support of the execution and implementation of initiatives for the Client Team.
The Project Coordinator II will support Global Security Data Centers (GSDC) team. GSDC’s mission is to protect the people, property, and reputation of the organization.
- Develop insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems.
- Evaluate the impact of proposed changes, with attention to scalability and sustainability over time.
- Responsible for delivering superior support to the Global Security Data Centers leadership team.
- Create project plans and build consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects from outline to implementation.
- Finance coordination as requested.
- Working with SME’s in supporting the projects
- Coordinate events and tours as requested.
- Designs standardize processes and Best Practices from initiation to completion in partnership with SMEs, including project scope, documentation, measurements, communication and implementation to global security leaders and teams.
- Provides key business partners with information and recommendations to assist in the development and implementation of training resources and plans.
- Researches and evaluates industry standards and benchmarks to support project (as needed).
- Fosters strong cross pyramid partnerships and able to effectively prioritize workload demands to meet project deadlines
- Develops sustainable Best Practices, Process Knowledge Documents and Standards intended for security teams globally
- Proof and edit communications, Best Practice documents, resource tools and trainings
- Creative formatting of web-based training templates and knowledge articles, business reviews and presentation documents
- Create sustainable communication themes in conjunction with systematic routines, processes, and preparedness activities for security teams to execute consistently
- Demonstrated project management skills that drive results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a cross-pyramid capacity.
- Knowledge of processes & procedures development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Creative / Graphic Design
- Photoshop / Adobe
- Proficient with MS Suites: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Communications, or similar fields; or 3+ years of equivalent practical experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed