Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The Project Coordinator will assist by tracking team projects and tasks using internal tools to ensure timely completion of deliverables and accurate capture of metrics; while also providing project support to new and ongoing initiatives. The Project Coordinator will provide general project coordination in support of the execution and implementation of initiatives for the Client Team.
- Inform department managers of due dates for the submission of budget information
- Act as an advisor to department managers in formulating their budget submissions
- Review proposed budget submissions from department managers for accuracy and completeness
- Examine whether budget submissions can be achieved based on known capacity constraints and inform management of potential problem areas
- Propose enhancements to the budget model
- Examine capital budget requests and issue recommendations to the approval committee
- Coordinate capital budgeting approvals
- Review the budget model for calculation errors
- Create a consolidated budget version for management approval
- Propagate the approved budget throughout the organization and explain issues as requested
- Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period, and report on significant variances
- Update the budget model as requested to account for significant changes in the business environment
- Maintain the budgeting policies and procedures manual
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated project management skills that drive results. Demonstrated leadership skills in a cross-pyramid capacity.
- Knowledge of processes & procedures development. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology.
- Experience with document management and/or information architecture.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed