Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
- Contribute to the strategic development and execution of Global Security Governance Framework implementation.
- Support identifying the scope of the Governance processes, drafting and validating business cases, conducting business analysis, leading the gathering process of business requirements.
- Assist with capturing functional and technical design attributes, and participate in the implementation phases of the Governance Framework.
- Participate in the assessment of current state and issue identification, develop recommendations aligned to strategic objectives, and draft high level conceptual and detailed design recommendations.
- Lead the gathering of design, preparation, and analysis of project status and management reports.
- Identify and communicate findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner.
- Assist with creating models that propose and ensure that proper resources, processes, and technologies are placed to protect the business and take a risk-based approach to ensuring proper level of protection. Develop insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems.
- Evaluate the impact of proposed changes, with attention to scalability and sustainability over time.
- Responsible for delivering superior support to the Global Security Data Centers leadership team.
- Create project plans and build consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Understand and apply content towards different content types, tailor content to best fit audience, and apply critical thinking to ensure that content meets standards.
- Write and simplify processes and procedures into understandable language, workflows, and instructions.
- A minimum of three years of security/governance experience and project management experience Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated project management skills that drive results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a cross-pyramid capacity. Knowledge of processes & procedures development. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology.
- Experience with document management and/or information architecture.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed