Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
As a project manager, you will help work closely with the global security team to execute out the technoloyg project for Environmental, Health, and Safety team . As the Program Specialist II, you will report to EHS Manager. The position will be responsible for leading and/or supporting assigned EHS projects and the cross-functional efforts associate with it.
- Organize EHS Strategic Initiatives objectives by effectively leading allocated projects
- Contribute information, recommendations and feedback to strategic plans for the organization.
- Identify priorities, create project plans and lead initiatives to address them in alignment with EHS global direction
- Gather and document requirements from cross-functional teams and projects and align on visualization expectations.
- Write concise technical processes and procedures, including but not limited to runbooks, standard operating procedures, technical manuals, training materials, presentation materials, process flowcharts, quick start guides and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Explore internal process improvements and help teams working on various projects optimize their effectiveness
- Design, generate and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Create, sustain, and maintain relationships across FB organization and with cross functional partners
- Ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues and identified risks in a timely manner to program stakeholders Present reports, dashboards and metrics around performance to team leads
- 3+ years of experience managing strategic projects with cross-functional partners
- 2+ years of experience managing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail; accuracy is a must!
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize among conflicting demands
- Highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects
- Strong work ethic and high level of discretion
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
- Team player - this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Self-starter - we don't have time or desire to micro-manage. You will take initiative, be proactive, set and drive toward goals.
- Excellent communication and people skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people. Relationship building and adept communication are assets in our fast-moving environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Communications or related fields; and 2 years of work experience in the field.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed