Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The Global Security Systems & Technology (GSST) Project Coordinator will report to the Project Lead. The Project Coordinator will assist by tracking team projects and tasks using internal tools to ensure timely completion of deliverables and accurate capture of metrics; while also providing project support to new and ongoing GSST initiatives. The Project Coordinator will support the Project lead for the Data Center team. The team will focus on technology and hardware behind security within and around Data Centers.
The Global Security Systems & Technology team both programs and commissions the security systems, implements best-in-class technology, and partners with other teams to enhance the security systems experience while keeping people and assets safe.
- Develop insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems.
- Evaluate the impact of proposed changes, with attention to scalability and sustainability over time.
- Create project plans and build consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects from outline to implementation.
- Coordinate with APAC/EMEA with the onboarding and offboarding
- Finance coordination as requested.
- Coordinate events and tours as requested.
- Designs standardize processes and Best Practices from initiation to completion in partnership with SMEs, including project scope, documentation, measurements, communication and implementation to global security leaders and teams.
- Ensure all functions of projects are being reported for tracking
- Pull and own financial reports; Reporting and PO’s
- Working hand and hand with the Training team, to ensure efficiency
- Provides key business partners with information and recommendations to assist in the development and implementation of training resources and plans.
- Researches and evaluates industry standards and benchmarks to support project (as needed).
- Fosters strong cross pyramid partnerships and able to effectively prioritize workload demands to meet project deadlines.
- Develops sustainable Best Practices, Process Knowledge Documents and Standards intended for security teams globally.
- Proof and edit communications, Best Practice documents, resource tools and trainings.
- Creative formatting of web-based training templates and knowledge articles, business reviews and presentation documents.
- Create sustainable communication themes in conjunction with systematic routines, processes, and preparedness activities for security teams to execute consistently.
- Manage cross-functional projects from outline to implementation, design and compose weekly reports, industry benchmarking.
- Write concise technical documentation including but not limited to the following: knowledge base, Wiki, Processes, Best Practices, training material, and presentation.
- Maintain document control system and content for organization, content, and style.
- Lead or assist with retention, file naming and file storage initiatives.
- Look for operational efficiencies while documenting content and communicate areas of improvement within process to subject matter experts (SMEs) and managers.
- Work collaboratively with various technical disciplines and develop technical documentation that satisfies its intended purpose, within schedule and budget limitations.
- Understand and apply content towards different content types, tailor content to best fit audience, and apply critical thinking to ensure that content meets standards.
- Maintain working knowledge of other industry-standard platforms.
- Write and simplify processes and procedures into understandable language, workflows, and instructions.
- Participate in all aspects of documentation development from product planning through release, including but not limited to: develop, writing, editing, and publishing content.
- Demonstrated project management skills that drive results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a cross-pyramid capacity.
- Knowledge of processes & procedures development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology.
- Experience with document management and/or information architecture.
- Direct project and process management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Communications, or similar fields; or equivalent practical experience.
- Five or more years of relevant experience preferred.
- Proficient with MS Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint. Creative / Graphic Design Photoshop / Adobe
- Editorial, copywriting, and/or analytics experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed