Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The Global Security Systems & Technology team both programs and commissions the security systems, implements best-in-class technology, and partners with other teams to enhance the security systems experience while keeping people and assets safe.
This role will fall within the Process Management team whom assist in the development and implementation of standards and best practices for Global Security Systems & Technology.
- Data mining of multiple audit and compliance findings to generate standardized corrective actions.
- Analyze data for corrective action, create and manage tasks through completion.
- Assist in the management of select policies and creation of corresponding audit templates.
- Develop insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems.
- Evaluate the impact of proposed changes, with attention to scalability and sustainability over time.
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend and plan the implementation of new or updated information security technologies.
- Draft and revise policies and standards documentation as needed.
- Writing concise technical processes and procedures, creating process flowcharts, and maintaining online documentation as needed.
- Working collaboratively with various technical disciplines and developing technical documentation that satisfies its intended purpose, within schedule and budget limitations.
- Acts as a team liaison in meetings with internal and external partners.
- Other duties as assigned by client or Milestone management.
- Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends and plans the implementation of new or updated information security technologies.
- Previous experience in Administration or Project Coordination preferred
- Able to follow processes and seek ways to improve current processes
- Able to provide insight into cause-and-effect of process changes
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organization
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding setting
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or (1-2years) relevant experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed