· Develops, writes, and edits documentation ranging from training, processes, and system usage guides.
· Simplifies processes and procedures into understandable language, workflows, and instructions from operators to management level.
· Maintains and audits existing documentation and uses critical thinking skills to suggest operational and document improvements.
· Provides key business partners with information and recommendations to assist in the development of training and communication supporting all areas of Global Security Operations.
· Works with clients to identify and prioritize new and existing business initiatives which focuses on consistent and efficient operations.
· Communicates initiative status and feedback to managers, key stakeholders, and senior management throughout the organization.
· Consistently tracks projects and provides suggestions on project efficiency and program usage.
· Participates in all aspects of documentation development from product planning through product release.
· Required to participate in a bimonthly on-call rotation acting in a mission support role for Crisis Management Teams.
· Performing data entry and analysis supporting the creation of metrics that will fuel key performance indicators.