|Position is accountable for all shipping and receiving processes for B8 related inventory in multiple warehouse locations. All processes and information is highly confidential and should be handled with the highest importance.|
|• Manage customer inventory in varying warehouse locations and environments.|
• Prepare items for distribution to multiple locations.
• Perform Oracle transactions when necessary.
• Use of Excel when required for inventory control.
• Maintain inventory accuracy at 98% or above.
• Perform cycle counts.
• Work on a fast pace line processing, sorting, and staging packages for delivery.
• Receive, count and verify all incoming parcels, freight, etc.
• Log all incoming items, letters and packages, including certified, registered, return receipt, Federal Express, UPS and DHL.
• Prepare and package outgoing materials to prevent in-transit damage.
Prepare and ship products to domestic and international locations
|• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.|
• Minimum 5 years customer service and shipping/receiving related experience preferred.
• Basic Mathematical skills.
• 3-5 years’ experience with Microsoft Software.
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Safety minded.
• Strong decision making skills.
• Ability to effectively work individually and in a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to meet employer’s attendance policy.
• Keyboarding and Windows environment PC Skills.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
• Attention to detail.