The Studio Production Coordinator is the initial point of contact for the Facebook Studio Operations team. This person is responsible for triaging and assigning all incoming Studio request tasks, as well as maintaining the Studio calendar. Beyond shoot management, this scheduler is also responsible for educating the client of the services Studio Operations provides.
- Assess each service request received, creates tasks, and triages task to appropriate people via Studio Services tool.
- Follows up with internal clients for specific information on request, when necessary.
- Follows up with assigned team members to communicate specific aspects of the task assigned.
- Ensures that a balanced workload is triaged among technical staff, and notifies technicians of high priority tasks.
- Manages client expectations and effectively communicates the Studio Operations team’s level of support.
- Educates users and clients on services that Studio Operations provides.
- Educates and coaches clients on general Studio capabilities.
- Populates all newly created events on the shared Studio calendar in Outlook and other cloud-based calendaring apps.
- Collaborate with technical team leads in staffing support for shoots and manages all entries and updates on the technicians’ calendars.
- Maintains departmental workflow procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Works with Facilities team to reserve appropriate rooms/production spaces, when necessary.
- Provides additional Studio support/backfill when requested.
- Works with “flex labor” vendors to meet event and customer expectations and needs.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationship
- Generates project quotes and maintains studio budgets
- Tracks and manages “flex labor” invoices and payment communication
- Creates production assets and project reports as needed
- Understanding of technical studio concepts and operation
- At least 3 years of experience in studio environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to manage a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with budget management
- Familiar with Keynote
- Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Ability to motivate and focus cross functional teams to reach challenging goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross- functional team
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for several hours at a time.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed