Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide.
- Receive and track all new IT hardware assets
- Inventory tracking efforts for all IT hardware
- Assist remote employees with hardware and peripheral ordering
- Coordinate shipping and receiving needs for IT including
- Hardware assigned to remote employees
- Hardware returned to IT
- Special order requests
- Coordinate RMAs and returns for IT hardware
- 1-2+ years of experience in an IT inventory/logistics role
- Knowledge of current hardware and peripherals for Mac and Windows Systems
- A positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to lift heavy equipment (50+ pounds) as needed
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed