Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The EHS Program Specialist – Training Lead (EHS Specialist) develops, authors, and manages EHS programs, processes and reports related to EHS Training including EHS training systems, EHS training content, tracking and reporting training compliance.
- Evaluate, design, develop, and author EHS training procedures and training content to ensure compliance with EHS law and FB requirements.
- Create global EHS training standards and develop/leverage training systems.
- Work with FB EHS and business representatives to gain buy-in from FB stakeholders for EHS training systems and content.
- Develop and document FB work instructions for training standards including new employee orientation requirements.
- Work with FB EHS to implement training requirements, report and track training compliance progress and integrate training systems/data with EHS IT systems.
- Identify and develop projects or initiatives that effectively manages EHS compliance and risk mitigation objectives.
- BS in environmental, health, safety or relevant scientific or engineering field or 3+ years’ experience in an EHS programs, operations or engineering function.
- 3 years’ experience of applied EHS management including developing and implementing EHS training systems and programs.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple & technically complex assignments concurrently. Organized, analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solver, project management skills and strong focus on results.
- Ability to be an effective communicator and send clear, concise and consistent messages, both verbally and in writing including the ability to effectively present proposed plans and results to management. Abletoeffectivelycommunicatewithandinfluenceseniorleadership.
- Ability to develop and deliver projects tasks, work product, goals and objectives.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed