● Experience with troubleshooting hardware devices running Android OS.
● Familiarity/aptitude with Chrome OS, Android, Nexus, Play, and/or Google Applications (including Drive, Gmail, and Calendar.)
● Strong knowledge of Android OS and mobile devices connectivity
● Knowledge of operating systems (Android, Windows, OSX, Chrome OS)
● Experience troubleshooting wireless standards (3G, 4G, WiFi, BT, SSO, VPN, LTE)
● Familiarity in browser, mobile apps technology, and apps/digital content management.
● Familiarity pulling and translating logs from terminals
● Familiarity managing computer/OS processes; Plug-ins, Extensions, Memory management
● Background with different internet apps, protocols (i.e. HTTP) & technologies
● Excellent Teamwork Skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication
● Aptitude to learn new hardware and software quickly.
● Experience with CRM systems preferred but not required.
● Nexus, Pixel, Chrome OS, Android experience is a plus.