Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The Learning and Development manager, directs standard training requirements and state-mandated training requirements, to include onboarding and ongoing development of support and management. Success in this position will be measured based on, but not limited to, achieving department and company objectives, and on providing quality management and support in line.
- Accountable for national compliance with all Facebook state-mandated training requirements.
- Consult with regional/national leadership to ensure compliance with all contract training deliverables.
- Work closely with multiple vendors to create proactive cross-communication and cohesive alignment strategies
- Accountable for creation, implementation, and delivery of Client specific OJT and refresher training for the entire portfolio. Accountable for the design, delivery and measurement impact of national training programs.
- Responsible for coaching, development, and training required for direct reports.
- Responsible for serving as internal technology expert for all systems used by L&D and operations personnel.
- Provide guidance and direction for L&D field teams.
- Manage, develop and create content for training programs in support of Client initiatives.
- Provide security operations subject matter expertise to the Learning and Development team.
- Consult with senior leadership on the coaching and development of managers with identified performance gaps.
- Work with all levels in the organization to identify, analyze and solve problems and create opportunities for continuous improvement. Maintain confidentiality of all information and data.
- Travel to client locations and field offices to provide sales and operations support, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 5+ years relevant experience Ability to work in multiple LMS platforms and content authoring tools Proficient in video production and editing
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organization Ability to travel up to 25% to client locations and offices
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and to help identify and solve problems Comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding setting
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology
- Ability to assist in operations, recruiting, or administration on an as needed basis
- Ability to work in different geographic locations occasionally
- Position requires reliable transportation and ability to work in different geographic locations as necessary
- Ability to follow directions and work under pressure
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates supervisors and the general public
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance with fair employment practices and perform Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely, courteous and professional manner
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed