The Global Sales Learning Coordinator will support various programs in the Global Sales Learning organization, including Onboarding, New Hire Bootcamps, Mentoring & Buddy programs, and reporting development. This will include logistical coordination for sessions, planning and execution of programs, learner support, and all learning systems configurations.
Logistics for Onboarding
- Logistics for regional bootcamps for Austin, Dublin, Singapore and Sao Paulo
- Operations of mentoring and buddy programs
- Coordination of pilots with call centers
- LMS session configurations
- Swag ordering and management
- Scheduling support facilitation
- Tracking attendance
- Answering tickets
- Building and configuring of evaluation surveys and reporting
- Managing Tasks queue for any questions from audience globally regarding on-boarding and on-going programs
- Experience in Project Management, specifically in Event Management, preferred.
- Customer service experience a plus
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization and communication skills