Milestone is seeking a Studio Producer with a passion for live events, audio-visual experiences, and a commitment to program excellence to join our Studio Operations team supporting Facebook. The Facebook Studio Operations Team provides end-to-end studio productions including technical coordination, presentation setup and support, AV/VC services, live streaming, and management. The ideal candidate should have strong problem solving skills, experience with broadcast level studio equipment, and abilities in project management. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide. This is a full-time, on-site position.
Work with studio operations team on studio productions, live productions, operation of multi-camera broadcast studio, video switching, signal routing, character generation, digital effects equipment, cameras, hard disk video recorders, video distribution switchers and audio mixers, studio lighting equipment, set creation and design, microphones and other audio equipment.
• Operate and maintain all portable and studio video and audio equipment, including studio and cameras
- Experience running complex, broadcast level studio control room
• Produce a variety of video products for broadcasting and video streaming using Facebook Live and/or creating produced content
• Use pre-installed and floor lighting to make subjects look their best on camera
• Work with studio coordinator to ensure all planning and technical needs are met prior to any production
• Create and translate abstract concepts into effective visual form
• Adapt video products to fit needs of clients and target audience
• Communicate the status of every project with appropriate stakeholders on a regular basis
• Transport and setup of video, lighting, and audio equipment as required
• Manage client interaction and expectations regarding video production support efforts
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
• Build a knowledge base of each client's business, systems and objectives
• Resolve or escalate issues in a timely fashion
• Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
Understanding of technical concepts and operation of digital video cameras and studio hardware.
• At least 3 years of studio and field video production experience.
• Understanding of format and file type compatibility issues specific to video and audio.
• Ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Web or Internet start-up environment and customer service experience a big plus.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• 5 years prior work experience with minimum high school diploma.
• Ability to motivate and focus cross functional teams to reach challenging goals.
• Professionally groomed to company standards, specific location’s standards, and to the standards of our clients.
• Ability to climb ladders and scaffolding.
• Ability to stand for several hours at a time.