Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services. The Global Security Programs team mission is to ship innovative security programs that protect people, assets, and reputation.
The Global Security Resiliency team prepares the business to respond and recover from any crisis with minimal impact on people, operations, assets, and reputation. The Project Coordinator supports the Global Security Resiliency team to coordinate development and maintenance of team dashboards, assist with development of training videos, develop reports, manage and track team projects and tasks using internal tools, and providing additional project support, as necessary.
- Manage activities such as planning, coordinating, collecting data, project management, and other needs as requested by multiple stakeholders.
- Manage assigned Crisis Management and Business Continuity related projects in the internal tool, and provide project support as requested.
- Assist in streamlining solutions to optimize and enhance the current project structure.
- Assist with the development of team dashboards and maintain the dashboard on team’s behalf.
- Coordinate consolidation of metrics, information, and project updates for the assigned team for requested reports and summaries.
- Conduct research and build presentations, as requested.
- Maintain working knowledge of dashboard technology internally, and within the industry.
- Additional duties as required by the Business.
- Three or more years of project management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with a global organization.
- Previous data management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organization
- High proficiency with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and demanding setting,
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology.
- Previous experience building dashboards in Tableau a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or additional 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
*Job description is subject to change.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed