Would you like to work in a dynamic fast-moving environment that values social interaction as well as technical prowess? We pride ourselves on hiring bright, driven, enthusiastic people that have experience in supporting both Windows and Mac environments. Strong interpersonal communication skills with a high degree of empathy is a must. You must love helping people! As a Remote Field Technician, you are the ‘Face of IT’, an Ambassador to our co-workers. We want people for whom going “above and beyond” is second nature, who value the people behind the problems, and for whom technology is their passion. We want to deliver the best IT Support experience in the world and if you think you are up to the challenge….read on…
- Provide White-Glove concierge level customer experience supporting internal employees face-to-face, via chat and over the phone.
- Schedule and communicate travel to regional offices to provide in-person support on a regular basis.
- Provide constant updates to your users to keep them in the loop with the status of their incidents, requests or problems.
- Educate users on basic functions and new technologies that will help streamline their workflow
- Troubleshoots network connectivity issues including; digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi, and wired connectivity to the internal network.
- Supports users on applications and tools within the environment including; Office Suite, RSA, Okta, Collaboration tools (Zoom, WebEx, Jabber, etc), Mac and Windows OS.