Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Working within our client's Global Security Services (GSS) Department, the incumbent will be tasked with administration and coordination of the various operational activities required to ensure a top class level of service is delivered.
• To serve as the primary administrative coordinator to the Facebook EMEA GSS management team. • Overseeing and booking all travel arrangements and accommodation requirements.
• Prepare and submit expense reports for Fb Security Management
• Processing confidential and sensitive information with judgement and tact.
• Managing projects and conducting research
• Completing projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem solving, and making adjustments to plans. • Communicate directly, and on behalf of GSS Management with agreed partners on matters related to regional GSS programmatic initiatives.
• Assist with financial controls, tracking spend and invoicing
• Data analysis and reporting
• Supporting management with taking minutes in meetings. • Organizing and maintaining files, records and reports.
• Negotiating with suppliers, purchasing supplies
• Managing stock levels and shipments
• Event Coordination for GSS team
• Calendar management to ensure a controlled and manageable schedule of meetings. Organizing internal and external meetings, preparing and collating information for meetings to include agendas, presentations, report
• Must have the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work as part of a team. • Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced work environment.
• Must have Outstanding Customer Service Skills
• Deliver Excellence
• Deliver Results & Exceed Customer Expectations • Confident user of all MS Office programmes;
• Manage Activity
• Cope Well with Pressures & Setbacks
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or additional 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.