Services to be provided: Without limitation
The Global Network Services / POP Field Service Tech role will include:
- Monitoring and Management
- Analyze, triage, create, and correlate tickets in ServiceNow
- Manage health of Points-of-Presence (POP) locations
- Update asset management data as required using scanners
- Utilize ticket management process
- Incident management
- Bridge communication between vendors and internal teams
- Troubleshooting and remote support
- SOP creation and documentation support
- Act as an escalation point
- Physically assist in moving and racking equipment as directed for special projects.
- Install /De-Install servers, switches, routers, storage and other hardware
- Cable systems (power/copper/fiber/other) correctly based on ticket requirements
- Operate material handling equipment
- Technical engineering
- Root cause analysis
- Support expansion and growth of new colocations and dedicated sites
- Add capacity to other networks
- All of the above or as directed by client.
Milestone will provide POP Field Services for the client at the initial locations indicated in the table below. Additional locations may be added with prior agreement between Milestone and the client.
International POP Locations
- You may be required to travel up to 100% of the service contract life cycle (SERVICE END DATE: December 31st, 2018) or less, based on when the Purchas Order is exhausted.
- Hours of Operation - (But not limited to) Monday-Friday during in region working hours, local time (8am-5pm)
- All overtime must be approved by the Milestone Service Delivery Manager and Client Manager prior to being worked. OT will be billed directly to the client. 5x hourly rate for any hours over 40 hours a week and at 2x hourly rate for any hours over (12) twelve hours in a day, governed by international customary work standards.
- Travel expenses will be billed based on actual usage.
- Normal and customary travel expenses will be billed monthly based on actuals for all travel and cell phone reimbursement for any charges accrued.