The Service Delivery Manager implements the policy defined by the Client and assumes the overall leadership role in guiding all administrative, fiscal, treatment, counseling, and community oriented program activities within the Service. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the following specific areas of the program:
· Client Program Planning, Development, and Evaluation
· Maintaining and reporting on budget status, in addition to other financial measures defined for the customer engagement.
· Collaborating with Milestone Human Resources on all personnel issues or questions.
· Maintaining documentation and process specific to the customer engagement.
· Delivering Client and Milestone specific reporting.
· Other Duties as Assigned
In addition, the Service Delivery Manager will also have the following Management Skills and Attributes:
· The ability to maintain a holistic view of the service and deliver committed results.
· The ability to develop a strategic perspective of the service based on multiple levels of detailed operations information
· Have excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills.
· Experience leading programs within an I.T. Operations environment.
· Must be able to effectively collaborate with internal (Milestone) team members as well as Client Team members
Program Planning, Development, And Evaluation
The Service Delivery Manager must effectively collaborate with the Milestone Account Manager to develop the account, exceed the client’s expectations, while working within the fiscal constraints of the engagement’s SOW. In addition, the SDM may potentially work on the following tasks:
· Strategic administration and general management issues, which will include the day-to-day supervision of staff, and overseeing work organized by team leaders.
· Initiation or change within the program, or funding allocations within the program as directed by the Client.
· Collaborate with the Account Manager in the preparation of statement of work outlines
· Maintaining agreed upon service level agreements.
· Provide MILESTONE and the Client with any updated program changes.
· Ensuring that all documentation is up-to-date and that all program participants are fully trained on processes and procedures.
· Collaborate with the Account Manager and analyze strengths and weaknesses of operation and then propose adjustments to reduce or eliminate weaknesses.
· Review work orders, invoices, and all associated reporting
The Service Delivery Manager will assist, advise, and act for MILESTONE in the following:
· Review the quarterly budget with the Client and Milestone; while ensuring that expenditures are within the budgeted amounts.
The Service Delivery Manager will manage to ensure that the following environmental standards are met:
· Ensure that you are in compliance with Milestone and Client HR specific guidelines.
· Ensure that you meet with Milestone HR and coordinate adjustments to the workplace environment as needed.
The Service Delivery Manager is authorized to transact all personnel actions in conjunction with the VP of Managed Services. Milestone Human Resources should be consulted prior to any personnel changes
· Collaborate with Milestone HR on all personnel issues or questions.
· Being available for counseling of staff.
· Ensuring that performance evaluations of all staff are completed according to the Personnel Manual.
· Determining the need for travel and training of all employees.
· Manage the merit performance process.
· Ensure that staff training takes place, and that compliance can be reported
Engagement Reporting and Client Communications
The Service Delivery Manager will deliver reports required to effectively communicate that current status and health of the Service. A sample of the types of reports may include:
· Weekly narrative (Health of the Service)
· Weekly/Monthly statistical reports
· Responding to Clients via email, SMS, Video Conference, or the most appropriate method.
· Quarterly progress evaluation
· Monitoring the quality of service via on-site visits.
· Quality assurance reports
· Monthly financial updates (actual versus budget updates)
· The Service Delivery Manager must have a B.S. in Business, with a concentration in Operations, or Computer Information Systems, and 3-5 year of work experience
· 5+ years Leadership Experience with IT Service Delivery Management or logistics environment.
· Experience interfacing with C-Level Executives required.
· Leadership and core business/interpersonal skills.
· Successful project management experience.
· Ability to establish relationships with Business Teams.
· Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
· In-depth Cerner experience preferred
· Familiar with common metrics used in the IT industry.
· IT Outsourcing experience preferred.
· Matrix Management preferred.