Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The Global Security Systems & Technology team both programs and commissions the security systems, implements best-in-class technology, and partners with other teams to enhance the security systems experience while keeping people and assets safe.
Our team focuses on New Builds, Move Add Change (MACs), and the implementation and design of security systems within. The Project Specialist I will assist the Project Manager to manage and the completion of the MAC projects.
- Works within program discipline and develops expertise as the documentation SME, to expedite revisions, corrections, and changes to previously published documentation
- Acts as project coordinator for the Client FTE on both internal and cross-functional projects
- Supports management through project planning and coordination to meet commitments on time and within resource limitations; with client and management approval, assists with the determination of requirements, priorities and monitoring of progress
- Evaluates project status and resource utilization; implements changes as needed; reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Creates project plans and builds consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders
- Meets regularly with client management for status updates
- Other duties as assigned by client or Milestone management
- Proficient with Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Experience with Physical Security or Security Systems is a plus
- Experience in root cause analysis, industry benchmarking, survey evaluation and data interpretation
- MEP experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and organization
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding setting Ability to apply logic and reason to solve complex problems Ability to quickly learn and master new technology
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with (2-3years) experience, or (4-5years) relevant experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed