The Service Delivery Manager oversees the day to day operations of the team. The SDM ensures that all standards of professionalism and protocol established are being practiced by all Milestone client embedded resources. This person will be in continuous communication with the resources and stakeholders to ensure consistent high quality service is being delivered to the Client. They will perform various administrative tasks as needed. All duties are to be performed in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Act as primary business point of contact to manage the business between MILESTONE and our Client Managed relationship with the Account leadership team. Manage a team of supervisors/people managers.
- Track financial transactions between Service Delivery and the Account(s)
- Maintain operational level agreement between Service Delivery and the Account(s) as well as plan, requirements and handle issues management
- Serve as escalation mechanism to assist in contacting the responsible group within Service Delivery to ensure adequate support is provided when an account has an existing or potential problem.
- Implement policy directives emanating from the Client and assume the overall leadership role in guiding all administrative, fiscal, treatment, counseling, and community oriented program activities
- The Service Delivery Manager is also responsible for the following specific areas of the program: client program planning, development, and evaluation, fiscal management, environment, partner with Human Resources & Talent Acquisition.