Facebook Specialty Escalations support complex audio, video and interactive technologies designed to immerse clients and distinguished guests in a showcase of enterprise products and projects. Because of the complexity and substantial technology, they must be maintained by knowledgeable, well-trained staff. As an AV/IT Specialty Technician, you must be proficient in AV/IT and general system administration based disciplines and be able to pick up new technologies very quickly.
· Perform daily maintenance of hardware and software for Facebook activations and specialty spaces.
· Execute weekly preventative maintenance on all systems.
· Work with internal and third party resources to troubleshoot difficult engineering issues.
· Adept in Technical Documentation.
· Communicate effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate solutions.
· Perform daily maintenance of hardware and software for internal platforms.
· Execute monthly preventative maintenance on all hardware.
· Diagnose network problems impacting one or many internal platform activities.
· Utilize remote access Mac, Linux, and Windows systems to control internal platform (via SSH, VNC; be able to navigate file systems on remote machines).
· Work with internal ticketing system to document all issues.
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & Keynote.
· 3-5 Years AV/IT related field.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities.
· Ability to work independently.
· Strong diagnostic skills.
· Developing personnel/project management skills.
· Possess strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, be able to present ideas in a user-friendly language, and enjoy working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· The ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions is required, along with a keen attention to detail and strong customer service skills.