Seeking a motivated and experienced professional with excellent communication and customer service skills, as well as a strong ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple priorities. Strong technical skills are a bonus, but the right attitude, high attention to detail, and ability to self-start is key.
· Image and configure hardware for new hires and existing employees.
· Set appointments to meet with customers to finish configurations and transfer data.
· Install and configure IP phones, monitors, and computer accessories.
· Retrieve used machines and follow asset tracking procedures.
· Attend new hire onboarding meetings.
· Work collaboratively with other technicians and cross-functional team members to troubleshoot technical issues when they arise.
· Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices and make recommendations for better practices when appropriate.
· Handle multiple tasks concurrently with competing deadlines.
· Manage time effectively and find creative solutions to tasks that are often multi-faceted.
· Maintain broad working knowledge of support organizations and culture.
· Comprehensive understanding of Mac and Windows operating systems, imaging, and email configuration.
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Experience with a wide range of applications, operating systems, and collaboration tools.
· Technician must be eager, personable and have a can-do attitude.
· Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and processes.
· Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with consistent follow through.
· Strong sense of ownership over individual tasks and general team goals.
· Displays learning agility by actively seeking answers when questions arise and taking initiative to learn new technologies.
· Exceptional professionalism and communication skills with people at all levels.
· Loves working in a team-oriented environment and highly motivated to provide a positive customer experience.