The AV Escalations Technician II supports Tier 2 video conferencing equipment and provides ongoing Video Conferencing Technical Support to the client. This position is responsible for resolving issues related to in-room technology; AV/VC equipment failure, physical malfunction and software configurations and conduct root cause analyses to improve processes and trend reoccurring issues to improve service. This position serves as the escalation point for the Events Service Team. The AV Escalations Technician II provides Level-2 support for remote Facebook services and support teams in regional Facebook offices. This position is additionally responsible for commissioning retrofits and new builds.
· Communicates with team throughout the day, as it relates to assigned calls, day-to-day functions, operations, scheduling, and any other videoconferencing related issues.
· Troubleshoots and maintains all technology pertaining to the AV System in all conference rooms on a Tier 2 basis. Serves as the subject matter expert for Video Conferencing Technical Support.
· Provides ongoing Video Conferencing technical support.
· Maintains the ticketing systems to open, track and resolve assignments.
· Assists with Make/Add/Changes requests throughout the facility pertaining to AV and VC.
· Troubleshoots as needed to satisfy the end users needs, and escalates if necessary.
· Swaps equipment as needed to maintain service levels.
· Manages Break/Fix and RMA requests as needed to maintain service levels.
· Jointly develops VC processes and procedures (Run Book).