Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
The Global Security Strategic Initiatives (GSSI) team develops global programs that mitigate risk and optimize processes to support the mission of the company and the advancement of the Global Security organization. To help protect our people, assets and reputation, we implement and manage strategic solutions that are repeatable and scalable.
- Collect, review and validate data as it is collected
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Develop, analyze, and modify processes, data structures and models
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports
- Implement new data analysis methodologies
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Make data-driven recommendations
- Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize efficiency and data quality
- Be able to tell meaningful stories with data
- Help develop and utilize dashboards effectively
- Maintain objectivity at all times to ensure processes and products are relevant to the business
- Support the development of policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Build, sustain and maintain relationships across GS organization and with cross functional partners.
- Research and evaluate industry standards and benchmark to support GS effectiveness
- Create sustainable communication themes in conjunction with systematic routines, processes, and preparedness activities
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with strong business acumen and technical savviness.
Experience leading teams in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics arena
Physical Security background is required
Extensive experience in Reporting, Data Visualization, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence
Experience with dashboards, interactive reporting, and various forms of visual display of quantitative information
5 – 7 years of experience as a Program Specialist.
High level of proficiency with the current suite of Microsoft office products
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or related fields; or 5+ years of relevant experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed