The IT Logistics Technican will be responsible for the management of stock levels on all IT equipment within the store rooms. He/She will need to manage the stock levels and factoring in the supplier lead time so Inventory levels are maintained. Attention to detail is required as store room need to be kept orderly for ease of cycle counting.
Reporting in the stock run around for equipment will need performed.
Assist with the imaging of laptops and desktops.
Collect all used equipment and return to stock room, arrange for repair of equipment if required.
• Receiving stock in Salesforce via bulk uploads of information from the phones and mobile lines
• Preparing the phones with latest mobile OS updates and installation of applications
• Managing phone repairs, monitoring status
• Updating mobile lines based on usage in the system
• Calculating a forecast of new phones needed and order them from the national carriers
• Unlocking phones from net locks or activation locks
• Ensure that new hires from other countries are getting their phones in Dublin from their national carriers
• Managing upgrade, replacement and breakfix requests from Helpdesk and users directly
• Working closely with the on-site helpdesk to ensure all hardware issues are resolved including Hardware repairs, preventative maintenance, recalls & Warranty management
• Monitor, update and maintain task queues on a regular basis;
• Ensure all SLAs are met;
• Deployment of desktops, laptops, phones (mobile & Desk) & monitors;
• Assigning access points
• Imaging new desktops & Laptops;
• Assist with Desk moves;
• Liaising daily with Inventory teams in various countries;
• Doing a regular inventory count and maintaining inventory stock levels of standard equipment;
• Asset tag auditing and management;
• Receiving new hardware (inbound stock);
• Asset tagging of equipment;
• Restock of IT cabinets
• Manage IT store room space and imaging stations;
• Coordinate shipping to EMEA & Global locations
• Manage e-waste solution & donation requests
• Collection of IT equipment from employees (Terminations, Upgrades etc.)
• Cleaning and maintaining IT store rooms
• Receiving IT hardware from other locations
• Providing input for logistics audits
• Collecting equipment from termed users across EMEA
• Conducting weekly Cycle counts
Previous experience managing stock levels.
Reporting on run rates and stock turn over.
Store room organisation skill.