Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas. We build products that scale to millions of people. The creative potential of a company is based on the experiences of everyone who works there. That's why we're proud of our diverse team—we hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences.
We’re looking for a talented IT Ops Technician to join the skilled IT Operations team at Pinterest. You’ll join a team whose mission is to provide joy through frictionless support that is globally consistent. The IT team at Pinterest solves problems in innovative and creative ways, and this role is an opportunity to have a big impact.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of the IT Operations team to handle incoming requests and prioritize keeping people productive
- First level support of tickets and walk ups to the Helpdesk
- Manage deployment of IT equipment, including imaging and configuration management
- Support AV for internal and customer facing events
- Train our new hires on their technology and get them ready to be productive Pinployees
- Document our systems and ensure our processes are always improving.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong technical problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge of MacOS is a requirement.
- Additional knowledge of the following platforms/applications: Google Apps, iOS, Android, Windows, Zendesk, Onelogin
- Strong customer service skills, including VIP support
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure