Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide. This role serves as a key member of the Network Support team for our technology customer.
This position will be focused around Palo Alto Networks Firewalls, HP/Aruba Wireless, Cisco switching and routing, Cisco VoIP, and PAN Global Protect VPN. This is an onsite position located in Pleasanton CA.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for solving complex technical problems until full resolution. This person must be driven with a strong capacity to quickly adapt to a challenging pace of work and aptitude for learning new technologies. The ability to handle multiple tasks while operating within a large range of technologies, simultaneously. Manage daily responsibilities and meet customer SLA’s. The successful candidate will be willing to take on tasks outside of their knowledge base; be detail-oriented; be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally in technical and non-technical language to an array of cross-functional teams. The successful candidate must be an effective team player to help foster a fun positive environment.
• Primary role will be to administer, support, maintain, troubleshoot, and document Firewall, LAN/WAN, Wireless, VPN, and VoIP infrastructure, and Solarwinds Orion.
• Work closely with Service Desk and Engineering teams on escalations and problem resolutions.
• Meet or exceed customer SLA’s, and document status and resolution in ServiceNow.
• Participate in creating and applying solutions to business challenges and problems that are dependent on the companies IT network infrastructure.
• Create and schedule changes and maintenance using Change Management process.
• Create and maintain technical design and support documentation.
• 5+ years of general Network administration, monitoring, and support experience.
• Strong knowledge of PAN Firewalls, including Global Protect VPN, Cisco switches and routers, Cisco VoIP, and HP/Aruba Wireless, and Solarwinds Orion.
• Understanding of TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, NTP, SMTP, and SNMP.
• Excellent problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills are required.
• Excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment is a must.