Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide.
This position consists of AV troubleshooting and customer support for corporate employees. Training opportunities will be available, including Audio Video and other Service Desk related IT training. AV sweeps need to be completed on a daily basis and the ideal candidate will be able to produce a detailed log of all issues.
• Maintain 500+ corporate conference rooms in Pleasanton CA
• Complete daily sweep inspections of all conference rooms and perform AV basic troubleshooting
• Daily room sweeps will require that you check the following
o All AV user cables are in good physical condition and passing signal
o All power cables are in place and correctly powering laptops
o Cisco Telepresence Touch panels are on the network
o Cisco Telepresence / Zoom iPads have the correct video and audio settings
o You can launch a call and both audio and video are being transmitted
• Logistics and inventory support for Pleasanton offices
o Inventory tracking and management
• Preparing hardware for deployment Provide technical troubleshooting and problem solving.
o Provide basic A/V, mobile device management, and network support.
o Troubleshoots client-side network connectivity issues, including digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi and wired connectivity to the internal network.
o Performs break/fix or remote installations as needed.
• Triage, assign, and escalate all AV incoming tickets.
• Help to educate users on AV equipment usage
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to support others in a team environment while also serving as a single point of tech support for local employees.
• Ability to deliver outstanding customer service and provide simplified explanations of complex technical issues.
• Ability to work with limited supervision and stay focused while performing repetitive tasks
• Strong documentation and communication skills
• Understand basic AV signal flow and have the ability to do basic troubleshooting
• Experience with ticketing systems; Service Now knowledge is a big plus
• Ability to follow through and execute on assigned tasks
• Shift schedule 2pm – 11pm. Sunday through Thursday.